INTAMSYS is set to release the latest addition to its FUNMAT 3D printer series, the FUNMAT PRO 310. This new professional desktop FFF 3D printer is designed to print with engineering-grade materials, delivering flexibility and ease of use.
The FUNMAT PRO 310 includes an IDEX printing mode, allowing users to print support structures, print with multiple materials, and even mirror or duplicate their designs during a single print operation.
Given its compatibility with a wide range of engineering-grade filaments and a stable high-temperature print environment, this 3D printer is ideal for many applications in aerospace, automotive, electronics manufacturing, consumer goods, healthcare, research and more. The FUNMAT PRO 310 is available for pre-order now!
- General Purpose Materials: PLA
- Engineering Materials: PA6/66, PA12, PC, PC-ABS, ABS, ABS+, ASA
- Composite Materials: PA6-CF, PA12-CF
- Support Materials: HIPS, PVA, SP3030, SP3050
- Third-party materials are also compatible.
INTAMBox Filament Dry Storage:
The FUNMAT PRO 310 includes the all-new INTAMBox, which is designed to keep your filament in pristine condition.
- Overall sealed design with molecular sieve dehumidification
- Built-in temperature and humidity monitoring sensor
- Fixes spools in place to help prevent the filament from being loose and knotted
- Spool capacity: Two 1 kg filament spools