CT Scanning - Reveal the Hidden Details of Your Part
Learn about industrial Computed Tomography (CT), a non-destructive testing method.
Fundamental principles of industrial CT including:
- The scanning process
- Data acquisition
- Advantages and limitations of CT technology
- Various applications and capabilities.
- Q&A from industry experts
- Part inspection service providers of high performance industrial computed tomography (CT) systems.
- Radioscopy and 3D tomography solutions for all industrial and research applications in micro and nano-tomography.
- PQI is the North American partner and distributor for RX Solutions, a French designer, manufacturer and part inspection service provider.
- Non-destructive testing method
- Visualize the internal structure of complex objects in three dimensions.
Senior Application Engineer
Productivity Quality, Inc.
Want to Discuss this Topic with Us?
We are also happy to receive any feedback that you may have on our content.