Dr. INVIVO 4D6
A next-generation bioprinting technology should be ready for the most complex challenges in human tissue fabrication and applications. Stepping up from simply laying cells out in a 3-dimensional space, Dr. INVIVO 4D6, with the built-in cell incubator and liquid handling functions, allows the researcher to meet the real needs of keeping cells functional while upgrading researchers’ work to high-throughput usage.
- Chamber Temperature Control (4~ 40 ℃): Fabricates with diverse types of hydrogels
- Max 6 Modular Printheads: Fabricates complex tissue structures with six different cell types and/or materials
- Sterile Chamber: Creates implantable devices in an environment compliant with medical device standards
- Cell Incubator (Temperature/Humidity/CO₂): Supports higher cell viability both during and after the printing process. Supports proper cell proliferation and differentiation
- Well-Plate Printing (up to 384 wells): Creates an assay composed of organoids that can be used for drug efficacy and toxicity testing. Allows for high-throughput media exchange using suction features
- 20X Built-In Scope: Allows for quality evaluation of scaffolds (i.e. pore size, morphology, surface)
Next Generation Bioprinting
- Built-in Incubator
- Built-in LIQUID handler
- Smart UI
- 6 modular print heads
- 20X built in scope
- Built-in Cell, Incubator CO₂, level control
- Clean Chamber, Sterilization, Particle control system
- Auto Bed Leveling & Nozzle End Alignment Ultrasonic sensor
- MODULAR Printheads, 1 interchangeable dispenser, + 5 rotary biodispersers
- VISUALIZATION, Optical microscope
- Multi-platform printing bed
- Well plates, culture dish
- Printing Parameters
- System Configurations
- Temperature: Cellular functions are highly responsive to temperature which can also affect cell viability.
- CO₂: CO₂ gas changes pH in the medium. In the improper pH conditions, cells stop growing and lose viability and it may produce morphological changes of cells.
- Humidity: Low humidity causes evaporation of water from the media. Evaporation leaves too-high concentrations of salts, minerals, etc., resulting in toxicity and cell death.
- Sterilization: Preventing contamination is the key to applying the printed tissue in vivo. Replicating the temperature, CO₂, and humidity with Invivo conditions is important to replicate tissues and organs.
- Download: Dr. INVIVO 4D6 Brochure
- Download: Dr. INVIVO 4D6 Bioprinting Application
- Download: Dr. INVIVO 4D6 Introduction
Dr. INVIVO 4D6
Regular price (/)